We had such fun New Year's. Soni and Bingham went to bed on time and Eve and Austin stayed up for the party. They started off playing Duck, Duck, Goose with Angel....
...until Angel got tired and went to bed.
Then watched a movie until midnight. Since the weather was so nice we decided to try sleeping out on the tramp.
Eve survived.
Bingham was pretty upset we didn't invite him.
Now for the New Year's resolutions...I believe in going big or going home, and that any progress towards a lofty goal puts you in a better place than you were the day before. Perfection is for eternity...today we are just on our way.
After that speech I bet you thought I would post my goals....well, not yet...still working on that. What's the rush? I have all year :-)
3 comments:
Angel looks ilke she's having a ton of fun. Question is, did Angel sleep on the tramp? She was known to share space on our tramp from time to time.
What a great two weeks it looks like you had. It seems crazy to hear you slept on the trap this time of year.
Oh my goodness! You are a brave momma - sleeping out on the tramp in the cold. What a fun mom you are!
Post a Comment