This is a work in progress...so many different directions it could go...just like my kids.
Jeran says, "You rock Angel!" Joie says, "Those were big goosebumps Angel." Mary says Esther needs to post the part about Angel on one of the cattledog websites. I know a lot of cattledog owners who would laugh as hard as I did!
I love blogs. It's so good to see what your family is up to. Kyli will love hearing about Eve.Kristi Humble
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Jeran says, "You rock Angel!" Joie says, "Those were big goosebumps Angel." Mary says Esther needs to post the part about Angel on one of the cattledog websites. I know a lot of cattledog owners who would laugh as hard as I did!
I love blogs. It's so good to see what your family is up to. Kyli will love hearing about Eve.
Kristi Humble
Post a Comment