Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday's Funnys

I thought it might be fun to keep track of some of the funny things my kid say or do. Although some weeks I don't think my kids are so funny, so then it might be Friday's Frustrations. And then there are the really crazy weeks that it won't be funny or frustrating until Saturday or even Sunday...

Bingham:
  • mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, Baby! (ok, this was a little coached, but still dang cute)
  • my heart (as he slaps his chest. We've been memorizing scripture and actions really help Soni, and apparently Bingham too, cause he does this part whenever we're practicing.)

Sonya:

  • I'm as naked as a girl can be. (more of a song than a statement, and the inspiration for this post)

  • Bingham can talk! (Bingham has been talking for a solid year now, but I guess Soni is just starting to understand him...it's like his first word all over again)

  • Do I have to go to the disappointment room? (After I told her I had a dentist appointment...it took me a minute to make the connection, at first I thought it was some strange discipline room at her preschool)

Austin:

  • Who made this mess!?!? Can I build on it? (He has been VERY into having a clean house lately, but I guess the little boy won this time)

Eve:

  • Those cookies were disgusting! (Can you imagine what she said about dinner?)

  • Logically there is a high possibility that he can't speak technically. (Eve loves to justify or explain whatever is going on with the words logically, technically, literally, or even metaphorically. Austin has picked up on these words, but doesn't always use them correctly...and this was Eve's response to an incorrect usage.)
Here's a picture of Joie's quilt. Why so funny you ask? This is only half of the squares I have cut up. Yup, I have enough for 2 large quilts.


k, maybe it's only funny to me.







1 comment:

Mary said...

We both do scripture actions? Cool. We'll be looking forward to Fridays.