Bingham has been sick all week...even sharing a little with me and finally Soni. It's been fun to have her home today, even sick, she's playing with Bingham and chattering...always chattering.
She came up and asked what I was doing on the computer. At the moment, I was listening to a tutorial on how to make fried chicken and it had just gotten to the part about heating 2 1/2 cups vegetable oil to 360...In my mind I was thinking, "..there's no way to do this healthy and economically.." so my answer to Soni was,
"I don't know."
She shook her head in frustration and went off to play...still chattering of course...
"Whenever I tell people 'what are you doing?' they should know what they are doing....I don't, I'm not the one doing it."
In the eyes of my daughter, my intelligence has just dropped another level.
2 comments:
I'm laughing so hard! I'm sure my kids think the same thing half the time...sometimes I say "yes" to things without even realizing what I'm saying. Then I hear, "Really?" and that makes me pay attention. I love Soni.
HAHAHA! That is hilarious! What a funny girl! I agree with both - sometimes when I'm doing something I really don't know what I'm doing and sometimes when I ask that I really do want an answer. Love this!
Post a Comment