Because it scared her half to death! I guess she didn't even know it was loose, and was using her teeth to change the ink color on her pen (ya know...those fat pens that have 6 different colors in one) and out it came. She thought she had chipped her tooth off....broken it for good. It took several minutes for me to calm her down enough so that she could see that it was her WHOLE tooth that she was holding in her hand, and this was the moment she had been waiting for....
Then we had lots of smiles and giggles....and later, a little cash from the tooth fairy.
We've had a lot of consistent snow storms this year. As much as I'm looking for ward to spring, I love fresh snow on the ground...especially in the morning, I don't think I could make it to spring with out it. I'm not the only one who is tired of winter....I see this lady driving by almost every day.....
....see the 2 dogs chasing her car? Those are hers. This is how she walks her dogs....cracks me up every day.

2 comments:
Soni - happy to hear about the tooth! That is REALLY exciting, not so happy to see tears...love that lady out walking the dogs, that is how I should train for the marathon, next to my friends - I'd even bring them a snack & water:)
Poor Soni!! But how cute!!
How funny!! The lady in the car walking her dogs! That cracks me up! :)
Post a Comment