Monday, February 8, 2010

A little snow and a little snooze

We got a couple inches of snow last night....it's still coming and blowin' around a bit. I may even call it a blizzard if I had never lived in southern Idaho. The fun part is we had a two hour delay...I love it, but it really cracks me up when they do that.



Sorry another flag picture...I just can't stop myself, it's one of my favorite views and I can snap it without going out in the cold....not that someone who was raised in southern Idaho would ever be afraid of a little cold...um...no.


This was our Superbowl party last night...haha...sorry, not a real big event around here, clearly the chocolate mousse we had at half-time was the high point.

2 comments:

Becky said...

YUM! That's about how ours looked, but not quite that yummy!

Mary said...

He makes grubby look cute.