Yep, Bingham is three!
I was talking with the kids yesterday and they said even though Bingham has only been with us for 3 years, it's hard to remember life without him. Well, I do. I remember feeling very comfortable with three kids, very content, but I couldn't stop myself from wanting one more round of tiny toes, chunky legs and sweet baby smells. I was feeling a little selfish in my endeavors until I announced that #4 would be a boy. Austin literally leaped into Phil's arms out of pure excitement, and I knew this little guy would play an important part in our family. I remember at one point holing little Laser Boy, and a little memory of being content with three drifted through my mind. My heart almost broke with just the thought of almost settling for not having this sweet babe in my life.
I was talking with the kids yesterday and they said even though Bingham has only been with us for 3 years, it's hard to remember life without him. Well, I do. I remember feeling very comfortable with three kids, very content, but I couldn't stop myself from wanting one more round of tiny toes, chunky legs and sweet baby smells. I was feeling a little selfish in my endeavors until I announced that #4 would be a boy. Austin literally leaped into Phil's arms out of pure excitement, and I knew this little guy would play an important part in our family. I remember at one point holing little Laser Boy, and a little memory of being content with three drifted through my mind. My heart almost broke with just the thought of almost settling for not having this sweet babe in my life.
His kingly manner is not something that is demanded, but that is given willingly by his brother and sisters, and usually his parents too.
Always up for an adventure and rarely left behind. As I was looking through some of his baby pictures, it surprised me how much he was included in everything, even if he was only being carried in the Bingham bag.
He got a bike for his birthday, and I couldn't believe the focus and determination of this kid to figure those pedals out. Now, I'm not naming any names, but other children in similar situations would have completely lost their cool or given up completely, but he just kept pluggin' away until he had it down.
We have had some crazy moments with markers, potty training and kitchen knives, but for the most part Bingham has been a very pleasant 2 year old, and we all are looking forward to chasing after this laser boy for another year.
Happy Birthday buddy, love you!


3 comments:
Happy birthday, Laser Boy! We love you.
SO glad we got laser boy! Gotta love the little man - happy birthday buddy & many happy trails :)
Aw! Happy birthday to your darling boy!
Post a Comment