Friday, January 15, 2010

Big Plans

Last night Austin came home from cub scouts so excited he could hardly speak. Face red and a big grin he said, "Guess what we got to do tonight!"

So I'm thinking....light a fire indoors....use a chain saw unattended....launch granades in the parking lot....what in the world would have this kid so excited???

"We learned to sew!"

heh...not kidding. He hasn't been able to convice his friend of how cool it is, be we did pick out some camo material today at the store, and he's got big plans...big plans I say.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Go Austin! Jeran asked to make banana bread this afternoon, while I was gone. He felt a very urgent need to use the "rotten" bananas in the fruit bowl. He followed the recipe in Emeril's kid cooking book, which aren't necessarily easy, but the instructions are very detailed. I expected to come home to (at the worst) a house on fire, and (at least) a fallen loaf of bread or bread all over the oven. Nope. Seriously, it is the best banana bread I've ever seen...perfect loaf, came out of the pan without any problems, crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside... No kidding. We were all very impressed.

Becky said...

Ya put the word "scouts" with anything and it's a go...for now :)

Simple Life said...

That is so funny!! :)
I hope you will post his finished sewing project!!
I am looking forward to seeing it!