I walked into the kitchen tonight to make dinner and there was Soni eating a bowl of oatmeal. She looks up and says, "Mom, your lazy."
I thought she was referring to the fact that she had to make her own oatmeal, and I thought to myself, maybe she's right, but just for kicks I asked her why she thought I was lazy.
Her comment, "Because you make us clean our own rooms....your just so lazy."
Yep, I'm lazy.
3 comments:
gotta love her! SHESH Esther get off yer duff :)
:) she is so cute! How do kids come up with such funny stuff!
Make sure you write that down so when she has kids of her own you can tell her this story!!
Good thing you have this in "writing" so you can show her this when she is a mom! Hahaha - this cracked me up!
Post a Comment