Sunday, October 9, 2011

Things you wouldn't know from reading my blog...until now.

1. I finally hiked Pikes Peak.

2. The kids started school.

3.  Eve is in middle school....YIKES.

4.  Austin has had an awesome soccer season.

5. I have a cool new/old window bench.

6.  Finally raced skyline drive.

7.  I have a new job.

8.  A million other little things that I would love to have recorded and shared but didn't.

I suppose number 7 is the main reason I I haven't said much about the rest. I suppose it the reason I have become one of the millions of bloggers who fade away quietly when life takes a turn for the crazy. Yesterday I was cleaning out a neglected corner of my life and found an old journal Phil and I started when we were married. I think the last time we wrote in it was when Eve was born, and my handwriting is horrible. So I'm going to keep clinging to this ol'e blog until....well at least for today. 

No comments: