Monday, August 22, 2011

Finding Summer Part I

Nothing like finally downloading your pictures onto your computer and finding months worth of fun times forgotten. School starts this week and we'll all be on to new and different things, so over the next couple of days will be my last ditch effort to catch up on celebrate summer.

Eve loves sleeping out on the tramp, but this year she had bad timing. The first time she asked was the first time it rained all summer....and then it contunied to rain every evening for the next two weeks. Finally we had a dry night so we slept out, just the two of us. In the middle of the night Bingham comes wandering out in the dark to find us. (Phil is not on top of his game in the middle of the night, so when Bingham came to find me Phil told him I was outside then rolled over and went back to sleep....YIKES) Next came Austin and some extra sleeping bags. The boys were a little chatty about the stars so Eve went back inside to sleep. Bingham woke up early, went and got my camera to snap a picture of me sleeping in (and by in, I mean out).

1 comment:

Simple Life said...

Ohh I miss having a back yard! Morgan and I would go out and lay on our trampoline and look at the stars! I cant wait to see all your summer pictures!