The downside is that everything happens so fast that before you can even get your camera out blossoms are fading and the heat and hard work of summer set in.
With that in mind...here's another attempt at a little catch up.
A few months ago we found some new hiking trails. Really just strolling trails, but scenic and perfect for those days when strolling and holding hands is what is needed. Separated from the pleasant peaceful trails were some other trails reserved for bikes. Marked with signs like this....
and this....
So of course we made plans to return on a day when we were looking for a little more than a stroll.
I love my sweet quiet Eve, but I also love to see her put her reservations aside and go for it!
Bingham and Sonya stayed busy on the speed bumps at the bottom. Not bad for a kid just off training wheels.
Sonya did great on these little hills. She took her time, had just enough speed and still managed to make it all look like an easy day at the park.
Austin did achieve a little "airborne at high speeds."
Eve achieved some carefully approached high speeds.
Her caution paid off...
although she wasn't airborne as much, she didn't eat as much dirt as Austin did either....especially after this jump....the look on his face says he's aalready tasting a little.
He redeemed himself by doing the teeter totter thing.
They did this teeter totter thing too...I think it felt good to keep their feet on the ground for a bit.
It was a good day, and we will be back...maybe I can put my camera down for a minute, step out of mommy mode and try out my rusty wheels.
1 comment:
Can't wait to go with you on this one :) I love the pictures - what a fun place! I also love seeing your sun shining - I am dreaming of that some day!
Post a Comment