Today just after church started, Bingham grabbed my hand and said, "I want to whisper something in you ear." So I leaned in to hear what he had to say and he put his ear next to mine, so we were cheek to cheek, and began to whisper. I told him to speak into my ear and again he put his ear next to mine and whispered again. I told him to put his mouth next to my ear and then say it, and I directed his mouth up next to my ear. He whispered again and I heard. He said, "You are a child of God too."
So worth it, and just what I needed.
My Primary responsibilities have made church a little stressful lately, but it is these little quiet moments that remind me there is purpose behind crazy, and no matter how bad I mess things up, I am a child of God too.
3 comments:
What an amazingly sweet moment. What are you doing in Primary??? Those little reminders are so necessary no matter what you do!
Awwww...I want a Bingham. Here's what I heard in Sacrament meeting today: "Mom, you're so annoying!"
What a cutie - I love how they think, and I MISS primary SO much! I wish I could figure out how to hang out in there! Love my Bingham!
Post a Comment