Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Woman on the Edge

This blog title came drifting through my head last night as I woke up and found Bingham sound asleep hanging head first off our bed. I usually hear him get out of bed and come down the hall...but thanks to daylight savings time (yep, gonna blame it on that) I was completely messed up.

Yes, we missed sacrament meeting Sunday morning, even though I had been complaining about the time change all week; I think my deep inner self rebelled and caused me to forget to change our clocks Saturday night. It didn't matter much when we did though, we still all woke up late on Monday and barely got the kids to school on time.

Then, of course, it's so nice and light outside we all stay outside later in the evening, which means late dinner and later evening routine and late bedtime....which only leads to another late morning start. I'm not much of an activist, but I have been googling possible groups that I could get involved with to right this evil wrong....or maybe I should just take a nap.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Esther! I read your blog all the time and have fun doing it! Your kids are so cute and so big! This post made me laugh out loud! I am still giggling. I think I need a nap, too!

Mary said...

Let me know where I sign the petition!