Last weekend the primary took a trip to the temple. It was bright and sunny, especially for November. My kids even looked a little sunburned that night.
Phil went in while I stayed out to help with the kids, mainly Bingham. It was so fun getting to hang out with the primary again, man I miss those little guys. They took pictures of all the kids, and probably about 10 extra kids that were there waiting for a different primary to show up, they all fit right in. They went on a little tour around the temple and in the visitors center they stopped to talk about a few things. Austin spoke right up about being at the SLC temple the week before and even told about going through the Oquirrh Mountian temple this summer. Some of the things he talked about surprised me....details I didn't even think he would notice. Then on Sunday (during the sacrament, no less) Bingham told me all about the owies on Jesus' hands and how they're all better now. I'm so grateful for being surrounded by people who care enough to take time to help teach my kids, by word and example. I know it's my responsibility, but what a comfort to know I have some backup. (Gratitude list #6)
I could have followed these cute girlies around all day....so sweet.
Now on a completely different note......
Eve had a slumber party this weekend, and apparently Austin felt a little left out, but not for long. I swear that kid can fit in anywhere. Eve and her friends had a blast dressing him up, and I'm sorry to say, this was just the beginning.
He's such a ham, he didn't even care when his friend (finally) came over to play and caught him in the act, it just added to the show.
All in good fun, all in good fun.
1 comment:
Cute kids, Es. Austin and Jeran need to compete for the title! ...And Jeran wants you to know he WAS wearing hose. :-)
Post a Comment