It's Soni's Day! Not only did the girl start KINDERGARTEN this week (do you ever get used to that...sigh), but she has found independence in other areas as well.
I'll admit we haven't been riding our bikes much this summer.....really, I'm still wondering if we even had a summer....but now we're going to be hittin' the road because Soni is officially on TWO wheels! I think she's been capable for quite a while, just waiting on Phil and I to get out there and take her trainers off; that's just about all Phil did....that and convince her to stop turning around to look at him when she's riding down the road (ouch!).
Phil gets her started...she still prefers downhill.
YeeeAhhh! Away she goes!
Nightie and flip flops no less!
Of course, Austin had to get in on the action too, and stole the princess bike for a little covert operations....secret squirrel.
Kinda rough footage, but man the girl cracks me up.
1 comment:
Yeah Soni! ...But a word of warning from your aunt about brothers and bikes... I'll never recover from the loss of my girl bike to my brother. :-)
Post a Comment