Soni is officially done with preschool! They had a big celebration at at the park on Thursday. They sang us some of the songs they had learned over the year, and I was ready with my camera only to catch this tiny glimpse of Soni clear in the back....sheesh....how short does a girly have to be to get in the front row?
Front or back, she got her certificate all the same, and a cute little bear. Any guesses as to which one she was most excited about?
To celebrate they had three water slides for the kids to play on, never mind that it was freezing. I'm not sure what she is more afraid of here, the steep slide or the freezing water.
Bingham was a little nervous too.
No more baby stuff....after all, she is now in Kindergarten!
With blue lips and chattering teeth they played on the slides until it was time to take them down. Then Bingham went and got warm in the sand....
....and Soni waited patiently in line (FOREVER) to get her face painted. The girl in front of her was very wiggly and had to be reminded again and again to hold still. Not Soni, I'm not even sure if she is breathing.
Congratulations Soni!
1 comment:
OHHH.. She looks so grown up! I miss her! Bingham is getting so big too.. I think I need a visit so I can see you and the kids .. times is going by too fast..
miss you
Post a Comment