Saturday, March 21, 2009

..bound with neverending love


Apparently I'm not the only one who has been missing them this week, so I thought I would share the smaller t-shirt/miscellaneous quilt here on my blog so I could get a good size picture. It's almost done...it will be by the time I head out across the mountains next week. I still need to put the back on and quilt it together, but that shouldn't take long. The scarf across the top isn't actually connected yet....still debating how to do it...or if I should put it on at all. Any ideas?


I have the other TWO large (or possibly 2 small and 1 large) levi quilts cut out, just need to sew them up. My sewing machine needs a tune up first, so all that will have to wait until I get back.

I keep thinking of Mom's cross-stitch..."pieces cut from lives sewn by hand in good times and bad..."

The best quilts are the ones that get used and patched and worn until they are so comfortable you know you could never replace them, but to lock them up in a trunk would be a shame........just thinking of the many hands, sewing and stitching......I love you all.

No comments: