We love to go on walks on Sunday evenings. I took this picture on our walk...it totally cracks me up. Eve's parka and shorts, Austins tough ninja pose while wearing girl shoes (k, maybe you wouldn't notice the shoes, but it took a lot of convincing to get him to wear them since his others were missing, so I need to rub it in a bit), and Soni's attack pose. Good times, good times.
This is a work in progress...so many different directions it could go...just like my kids.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Friday's Funnies...Wouldn't that be convenient
Austin took a break from playing with Bingham to comment that he couldn't wait until Bingham could really talk. I told him that Bingham says all kinds of words. He says, "Yeah, but maybe when he's four he could say convenient " (as he said it he really emphasized all the syllables...like he had been practicing it himself). So now when Austin is at school, me and Bingham are practicing the word convenient....won't he be surprised.
We love to go on walks on Sunday evenings. I took this picture on our walk...it totally cracks me up. Eve's parka and shorts, Austins tough ninja pose while wearing girl shoes (k, maybe you wouldn't notice the shoes, but it took a lot of convincing to get him to wear them since his others were missing, so I need to rub it in a bit), and Soni's attack pose. Good times, good times.
We love to go on walks on Sunday evenings. I took this picture on our walk...it totally cracks me up. Eve's parka and shorts, Austins tough ninja pose while wearing girl shoes (k, maybe you wouldn't notice the shoes, but it took a lot of convincing to get him to wear them since his others were missing, so I need to rub it in a bit), and Soni's attack pose. Good times, good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment