This is what Eve made for all 24 of her classmates (plus 19 of Austin's). They open up into little pockets where she put the candy and a to/from note. Last year she wrote individual rhyming poems for each of the kids in her class. The bad news is that she got sick and didn't get to go to her party....what a bummer....I had to go without her, since I was in charge of the food, and pass them all out for her. The kids loved them, and I felt so bad she wasn't there to hear their praise.
Soni settled for simple sucker cards for her class, but wrote a note to put on the basket she carried them in. It said Bon Appetit....completely her idea, and she made me look it up to make sure she spelled it right.
Soni was such an easy little toddler, always playing quietly and asking permission. I got soft and slow. Now I feel the pain of strained awareness that has been long without use. Bingham is running me ragged and I am so out of shape! When he's up to trouble I say Bingham what ya doing? and he says ufing (that's nothing)...now all I have to do is say Bingham and he replies with ufing. He has also taken to telling us all, very politely to "quiet".
No comments:
Post a Comment