I post so few pictures of myself, so why this beauty?
Because this...this is a day to be remembered.
Remembered as the last day I spent in glasses.
I can't tell how many times I have saved and prayed for this day, only to have it slip from my grasp when something else comes up.
But not this time.
Oh, it was close....there was a plumbing emergency that went from $200 to $800 in less than an hour...but somehow we recovered and there I was with my hair in a net ready to get lazered.
I wasn't even scared....hence the goofy photo.
It's been a week now and every time I wake up and look out my window, first thing, I am amazed.
I run, shower, nap, and read things up close and far away with out sticky dry contacts and blurry vision. No more glasses slipping down my face.
I will never take it for granted.
1 comment:
That is awesome!
Silly Picture.. made me giggle :)
Post a Comment