![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
This is a work in progress...so many different directions it could go...just like my kids.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Crazy Halloween
Every year, the days leading up to Halloween stress me out...trying to figure out costumes, planning parties, and the surety of my kids consuming their body weight in candy. I was in charge of the ward Trunk R' Treat this year, but before that, I talked my way into a full day at the school carnival. I put a lot of work into being organized...not something that comes naturally for me...so I could fit everything in. It was all a lot of fun and I was happy everything went smoothly until I was tucking my sugar coated kiddos into bed, and I realized that in all the craziness I had forgotten pictures. What? Being the camera happy person I am, I was devastated. So today I bribed my kids (not with candy) to dress back up for a photo shoot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment